Many of your neighbors have been enjoying the comfort that we have been providing in their homes for over 65 years. You can enjoy this same guaranteed comfort, quality and service that you will only get from Indoor Comfort.
Our warranty is the best in the industry with 10 years on parts, 5 years on labor, our “No Lemon” free replacement warranty, and Bryant’s Factory Authorized Dealer guarantee. Rest assured that when we replace, repair or add new equipment to your system you will enjoy both a pleasant climate and excellent ongoing service.
Indoor Comfort is ready to help you by replacing, upgrading or repairing any part of your heating and cooling system
- Air conditioner
- Heat pump
- Water heater
- Geothermal heat pump
- Filtration and air quality equipment
- Automatic thermostat
- Programmable thermostat
- Smart thermostat
- Boiler and hydronics
- Zoning system
- Radiant heating
- Oil burner furnace or boiler
Furnace & AC Installation
I am pleased to report that your crew performed an excellent job installing our new furnace and AC. Their professionalism was above expectations and their regard for the COVID-19 protocols was exceptional.
The installation was done in a neat and complete fashion. Questions were raised appropriately. And there was minimal disruption to our daily routine while they were present and accomplishing the work.
I would also like to extend my personal thanks to you for taking the COVID-19 serious and going above and beyond to protect your customers and your employees.
Kenny was on time and checked in with me and updated me as he did cleaning and maintenance. Very polite and wore his mask inside the house. I felt very comfortable with him. Hope I get him next year too!
Greg came to help us when we lost our AC. he had been working since 7 in the morning and came to us after 6pm. Upon coming into the house he noticed that our screen door was broken so proceeded to fix it! Than went to work on the AC in a very efficient and knowledgeable manner. He told us clearly what was wrong and got it all fixed and told us what to expect next. So amazingly helpful!! If I could I would give him 10 stars!!
Great Service, Great Communiction!
We were and always have been very happy with our service. We were pleased with thoroughness of the job. They replaced items related to the A/C unit we were not expecting, like the condensation pump and drain. The nicest thing though was the communication. When we had a question about a procedure or a cost, it was pleasantly answered. Also, we were pleased with Greg’s recommendation of Amistee Duct Cleaning. They too were informative and efficient and thorough.
Systems Installed Last Year
Five Star Reviews
Service Calls Last Year
Years Serving Wastenaw County
Why you’ll love working with Indoor Comfort:
- Best warranty in the industry: 10 years parts, 5 years labor
- No Lemon, Free Replacement Warranty: 5 Year No Lemon means that if the heat exchanger or compressor fails within the first 5 years, we will replace the furnace or air conditioner for free.
- Comfort Guarantee: Indoor Comfort guarantees that when the equipment we have installed is maintained and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance manuals, the system will perform as we have stated and agreed upon.
- Bryant’s Factory Authorized Dealer 100% satisfaction guarantee: Indoor Comfort guarantees that during the entire first year that you own your new system, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service, or even our people, we will remove the system within 30 days of your request and cheerfully refund the entire amount of your investment.
- Attention to detail: Your new system will look as great as it performs. We go beyond just ensuring that it meets code by making sure everything we install is level, plumb, straight and clean.
- Immediate 24/7 service: You won’t be without heating or cooling for long with our immediate response no matter the time or day.
- We specialize in replacing, servicing, repairing and adding on to existing heating and cooling systems as well as ductless mini splits.
- We are experts in oil furnaces, oil boilers and hydronics.
We enjoy serving these cities and more …
Indoor Comfort has been faithfully serving Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities since 1951. If you live in Washtenaw county give us a call, and we’ll help keep you comfortable all year round.
416 W. Huron | Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone: (734) 665-9860
Fax: (734) 665-3836
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE