Many of your neighbors have been enjoying the comfort that we have been providing in their homes for over 65 years. You can enjoy this same guaranteed comfort, quality and service that you will only get from Indoor Comfort.
Our warranty is the best in the industry with 10 years on parts, 5 years on labor, our “No Lemon” free replacement warranty, and Bryant’s Factory Authorized Dealer guarantee. Rest assured that when we replace, repair or add new equipment to your system you will enjoy both a pleasant climate and excellent ongoing service.
Indoor Comfort is ready to help you by replacing, upgrading or repairing any part of your heating and cooling system
- Air conditioner
- Heat pump
- Water heater
- Geothermal heat pump
- Filtration and air quality equipment
- Automatic thermostat
- Programmable thermostat
- Smart thermostat
- Boiler and hydronics
- Zoning system
- Radiant heating
- Oil burner furnace or boiler
Best Customer Service!
Greg was so personable and knowledgeable and best of all fixed our AC.Vincent from Ann Arbor, MI
Great Job Installing A New A/C Unit!
Indoor Comfort replaced a very old AC unit with new condenser and evaporator coils. The installers were professional and the installation was smooth.Paul from Ann Arbor, MI
Greg did an outstanding job of fixing the problem and providing an explanation of what was needed. As a result we have a good understanding of our heating and cooling system and will be sure to contact your company for all future HVAC needs.
Systems Installed Last Year
Five Star Reviews
Service Calls Last Year
Years Serving Wastenaw County
Why you’ll love working with Indoor Comfort:
- Best warranty in the industry: 10 years parts, 5 years labor
- No Lemon, Free Replacement Warranty: 5 Year No Lemon means that if the heat exchanger or compressor fails within the first 5 years, we will replace the furnace or air conditioner for free.
- Comfort Guarantee: Indoor Comfort guarantees that when the equipment we have installed is maintained and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance manuals, the system will perform as we have stated and agreed upon.
- Bryant’s Factory Authorized Dealer 100% satisfaction guarantee: Indoor Comfort guarantees that during the entire first year that you own your new system, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment, our service, or even our people, we will remove the system within 30 days of your request and cheerfully refund the entire amount of your investment.
- Attention to detail: Your new system will look as great as it performs. We go beyond just ensuring that it meets code by making sure everything we install is level, plumb, straight and clean.
- Immediate 24/7 service: You won’t be without heating or cooling for long with our immediate response no matter the time or day.
- We specialize in replacing, servicing, repairing and adding on to existing heating and cooling systems as well as ductless mini splits.
- We are experts in oil furnaces, oil boilers and hydronics.
We enjoy serving these cities and more …
Indoor Comfort has been faithfully serving Ann Arbor and the surrounding communities since 1951. If you live in Washtenaw county give us a call, and we’ll help keep you comfortable all year round.
416 W. Huron | Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone: (734) 665-9860
Fax: (734) 665-3836
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE